Membership & Reduced Admission Program for Community Agencies
Gateway to Science serves as a regional resource for hands-on science education. As the only science center in North Dakota, our exhibit gallery is a great place for children and adults alike to explore. In order to assist agencies with clients that want to visit our gallery, we have established a program for agency membership. Agencies that serve at-risk clients are encouraged to apply for the membership level that best suits their situation. Download Agency Membership Form. Please direct questions to Beth Demke, Executive Director.
Eligibility Requirements for Agency Membership:
- Available to community agencies, not to individuals. Must provide proof of nonprofit status with application.
- Agency must serve at-risk clients, children or adults, in an out-of-school setting.
- At-risk clients are defined as individuals who are exposed to factors that may increase their tendency to require assistance or intervention for success, and who have been placed, voluntarily or otherwise, in the care of community agencies to obtain needed assistance or intervention.
Conditions of Agency Membership:
- Cost is based on number of admission passes requested
- Available for use by any Agency representative when bringing clients to exhibit gallery
- Admission passes will be provided – identification will be required at admission desk
- May be used only during regular gallery hours
- Agency membership passes will expire one year from date of purchase
- Agency visitors without admission passes will be charged $3.00 per person after showing identification, assuming the agency membership has not yet expired.
(includes agency representatives and clients)
Renew Agency Membership Online
(Note: New agency memberships must be approved through our application process. Do not purchase new agency membership online.)