Let North Dakota’s Gateway to Science on the Go bring educational experiences to your school or community! We offer engaging, hands-on learning experiences for K-12 students that cultivate interest and 21st Century skills.
These workshops allow for students to engage in hands-on, high-energy learning experiences in science, technology, engineering, and math. Workshops can be presented in-person or virtually.
- Our STEM educators come to your location.
- Workshops are 45 to 60 minutes in length.
- Maximum of 30 students per session.
- Workshops are also available virtually.
Workshops are offered in three different grade ranges:
Similar workshops may be offered at all three levels, with the expectations and degree of difficulty appropriate for the age/grade of the participants. View the list of all workshops available for grades K-12.
Some workshops are available as virtual workshops. To request a virtual workshops for your classroom, please contact Programs Director Arin Casavant at 701-258-1975 or email@example.com.
- $150 base cost
- Dissection workshops: Additional non-refundable materials fee of $50 and four weeks advanced booking required.
There is a $50 service charge for programs that are cancelled less than 48 hours in advance.
- Complete and submit the Workshop Request Form (below).
- You will be emailed a contract from North Dakota’s Gateway to Science. If you do not receive an email within two (2) business days, please contact North Dakota’s Gateway to Science.
- In order to confirm your event, the $50 per workshop deposit, $50 dissection materials fee (if applicable), and signed contract are required.
- The remaining balance will be invoiced prior to the event.
- Final payment must be received in full one week prior to your event. Interest will be charged to invoices for late payments.
Please contact Arin Casavant, Programs Director, at 701-258-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.