Preschool Inquiry Trip
Preschool Inquiry Trips (PIT) are designed especially for the smallest scientists to provide hands-on inquiry and learning.
Your experience will include 30 minutes of an engaging science activity followed by 45 minutes of hands-on exploration in our gallery. Click here to view activity choices.
Preschool Inquiry Trip Guidelines
- Groups of 6 or more MUST request a visit at least 14 days in advance to qualify for the group rate.
- If your group is more than 30 people, please call 701-258-1975 before submitting a request.
- Gallery hours for group visits are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm.
- Preschool Inquiry Trips cost is $10 per child.
- For school and day care groups, teachers and paraprofessionals will be admitted free with current employee IDs.
- To ensure preschoolers get the best hands-on experience, we recommend one adult per five preschoolers.
- All money must be collected before coming up to the admissions desk and must be paid in one lump sum. Acceptable forms of payment: cash, credit card, checks for exact amount only. No refunds will be made for checks made out for more than entry total.
- Group leader must come to the admissions desk to pay before the group will be allowed into the gallery. If your group requires an invoice for payment, please make sure to note that in your request so that arrangements can be made in advance.
Changes to Reservations
- If your group size changes after you make your reservation, please notify us by 3:00 pm the day before your visit with current numbers.
- Any other changes or updates to your group visit reservation, please contact us before your visit. Please email email@example.com or call 701-258-1975.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel a scheduled Preschool Inquiry Trip, NDGTS will work with you to reschedule.
- YOUR VISIT WILL BE SCHEDULED WHEN YOU RECEIVE OUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two (2) business days of your submission, please contact NDGTS at 701-258-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.