Learn at Gateway to Science
North Dakota’s Gateway to Science (NDGTS) offers a variety of STEM programs for students in grades 1-5, as well as Summer Camps for grades 6-9 and Preschool Discovery Hour for our youngest learners (Age 3 – K) and their favorite adults.
Outreach programs through Gateway to Science on the Go are available to schools and community organizations throughout the state.
- STEMzone – Rentable, all-inclusive STEM program for all grade levels delivered to your school or organization.
- Workshops – Let Gateway to Science on the Go bring educational experiences to your school or community.
- Field Trips: Explore the hands-on gallery and add a STEM workshop.
- STEM Adventure Mini Camps: Offered on school days off (we follow the Bismarck school calendar).
- STEM Adventure Club: Afterschool science club that meets once a week during the school year.
- Coding Clubs: Afterschool clubs for grades 3-8 during the school year.
- Summer Camps will be open for grades 1-6 and 7-9 in the summer of 2023. We offer morning, afternoon, or full day options for Grades 1-6 and full-day camps for Grades 7-9.
Questions? Contact the NDGTS office at 701-258-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.