North Dakota’s Gateway to Science offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for adults and teens. Volunteers are an essential part of our operations. There are many ways to become involved with Gateway to Science and have fun at the same time.
Our new building is nearly complete and we will be opening in March. We have state of the art hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math exhibits, a laboratory, classrooms, and an innovation space. .
We are SEEKING VOLUNTEERS for:
- Information Desk/Box Office Assistants (help greet guests and with admission)
- Gallery Guides in each of our new galleries
We are especially looking for volunteers who enjoy preschool- and elementary-aged children as we anticipate lots of excited little scientist our fun-filled Water Play and Science First galleries.
Volunteer shifts are 2-3 hours long, and we make it easy, fun, and flexible.
- You can sign up for a regular weekly shift, or just help out sporadically when it works for you.
- There will always be paid staff members working alongside our volunteers.
- We will provide you with all of the information and training you need to feel confident and helpful in each area including info sheets to keep with you so you’ll have answers at your fingertips at all times. No memorization needed!
Apply to be a Volunteer
Please complete the form below to be added to our volunteer list. You will receive emails about upcoming events that need volunteer assistance.
For questions about being a volunteer for North Dakota’s Gateway to Science, please contact the office at 701-258-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.