North Dakota’s Gateway to Science serves to inspire the discovery of science through hands-on experiences. Our exhibit gallery is a great place for children and adults alike to explore. In order to assist agencies that serve at-risk clients who want to visit our gallery, we have established a program for Agency Admission that offers an admission of $6 per person.
Agencies must be approved annually to qualify for reduced admission through this program. Eligibility requirements for reduced admission are:
- Available to community nonprofit agencies or public social services offices, not to individuals. Nonprofit agencies must provide proof of nonprofit status.
- Agency/office must serve at-risk clients, children or adult, in an out-of-school setting.
- At-risk clients are defined as individuals who are exposed to factors that may increase their tendency to require assistance or intervention for success, and who have been placed, voluntarily or otherwise, in the care of community agencies to obtain needed assistance or intervention.
Conditions of reduced admission are:
- Qualifying public social services offices can offer the individuals and families served reduced admission ($6 per person) to ND’s Gateway to Science during regular gallery hours by presenting an approved ID.
- Qualifying nonprofit agencies can purchase reduced admission passes for use by agency representative when bringing clients to ND’s Gateway to Science.
- Cost is $6 per pass, available in quantities of 25, 40, 80, or 160 passes.
- Admission passes will be provided. Identification will be required with passes at admission desk.
- May be used only during regular gallery hours.
- Agency admission passes will expire one year from date of purchase.
- Agency visitors without admission passes will be charged regular admission rates
Apply for Agency Admission
Nonprofits are required to submit proof of nonprofit status in addition to submission of application. Social service agencies are required to provide an image of the ID used by participants. Please email (email@example.com) or mail (1600 Canary Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501) a copy of agency’s nonprofit status or image of program ID used.
Purchase Admission Passes
Please direct questions to Beth Demke, Executive Director.